5 Most Common Questions About Opening a Webshop in Croatia!

Description of your first forum.
Hasibulislam

5 Most Common Questions About Opening a Webshop in Croatia!

Post by Hasibulislam » Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:33 pm

There are a number of questions that we often encounter in conversations about webshops in Croatia. The range of questions is from " Does it even make sense to open a webshop in Croatia? " to " Why are the results of my new webshop not better than this small store? I have been on the market for more than 10 years! " In this article, we will try to answer some frequent questions that we come across in our work; so that you know exactly what to expect when opening the webshop. Is it possible to buy in Croatia through a webshop? According to Eurostat research , 35% of Croatian residents bought something online in 2018. In the last 10 years, that's a fivefold increase ! This number is still well below the European average of 69% . This also means that more and more people are buying online in Croatia, but that there is also a lot of room for growth . Current owners of webshops can expect more and more users every year.

I have been on the market for many years, why is my webshop not performing well? Do I have a chance as a completely new webshop These 2 in 1 questions Canada Phone Number Data have the same answer which will be a disadvantage for some and an advantage for others. Your physical store without a previous presence on the Internet will be in the same position as a webshop that has just started working. Google, for example, has no basis on which it can recognize and value your physical store on the Internet better than others with new websites. This is a great advantage for webshops that are just starting out, and with investments in marketing they can quickly compete and impose themselves on the market . Are you interested in webshop marketing services ? Contact us Is it a good idea to start a webshop in my industry? The products are already available on large webshops! If the competition is exclusively large "aggregate" webshops, opening a webshop is very likely a great idea. Large webshops can be overtaken in the long term by a narrower focus on products.

Specialized webshops, compared to large ones, have the advantage of narrow targeting in advertising and SEO, as well as gathering a very targeted audience on social networks! 5. Is there competition for my webshop and how strong is it? This is one of the main questions that you should think about at every step of creating a webshop. A good knowledge of the competition is useful regardless of whether you are just starting a webshop or have been active for years . Knowing their strengths and weaknesses in relation to your webshop will allow you to properly direct your resources. If you are interested in an analysis of the competition and the possibility of webshop success, please contact us. The answer to this question is individual and depends on the industry. These are some of the questions we can offer answers to: How much advertising budget can you expect? What is the competition like for SEO positions? What are the main competitors on social networks? Is there a question we haven't answered that you're interested in? Contact us and we will be happy to help you.