People are afraid of being salesy

Description of your first forum.
Worldwide42869

People are afraid of being salesy

Post by Worldwide42869 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:05 pm

They automatically give you an icky feeling because you know without a shadow of a doubt that they don’t care about your cell phone needs — they just want to earn a commission from your business. I was intrigued by the opportunity because I saw how much money my college roommate was making, and frankly Domino’s Pizza and gas to fuel my car were really adding up against my 19-year-old-self’s income. I needed a solid job (like we all do) and I had good intentions going in, but I’ll never forget how I felt when I left after my first day of work. It was icky. I gave myself that icky feeling. And I hated it. I had a sinking notion that I couldn’t really be myself while also doing that job.

Discovering sales without sleaze, without philippines photo editor a shadow of a doubt The next day, I went into work ready to quit, but my boss offered an alternative way of thinking about the kiosk position that has stuck with me ever since: “How can you be sleazy if you aren’t a sleazy person?” What he meant by that was: If I wasn’t sleazy, I could find a way to sell phones without becoming the type of person who made me uncomfortable. I could be myself and also sell. Once I was no longer afraid of being something I wasn’t, I saw the potential of being an ethical and effective marketer. You don’t have to abandon your values to sell. In fact, you can use them to distinguish your products or services as the best choice for your prospects.

Free Workshop: October 9 at 11 AM PT/2 PM ET When I was a part of the team at ConvertKit early on, many customers often expressed their owns fears about selling and how it made them feel. But there are some amazing tools that not only help you overcome those fears, they also teach you the best ways to resonate with your prospective customers or clients. I’m looking forward to sharing more with you next week during the free workshop I’m hosting with Angel Marie from ConvertKit, More Sales in Less Time: How to Automate a Successful Sales Funnel. You’ll discover: How to turn subscribers into customers (without being icky or annoying.