Special invitation to teachers

Description of your first forum.
mostakimseo12

Special invitation to teachers

Post by mostakimseo12 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:00 pm

The relevant screenings are made for Athenians who travel in the middle of winter to watch fourday film specials. When I asked the Region for help to complete the technical equipment in Syros the Region refused and urged me to create a KEK. It should be noted that the island has six KEK which at least in the cultural departments are underfunctioning. For the one and only time I taught a longhour photography course in a prefecture's KEK. I thus had the opportunity to meet three new experiences. For the first time in my teaching career I found myself in front of students who showed complete indifference since they were obviously only coming to collect the subsidy.

For the first time everyone students and organizers were e-commerce photo editing surprised and protested that I kept the time I signed. And for the first time it's been more than two years since I completed a job without being paid. In an earlier meeting of local rulers in Mytilini during Benou's ministry the then minister whom I emphasize was one of the most likable people who passed through ministerial chairs in response to a speech of mine assured me that when he was at the YPPO he did something important for photography. In response to my question he clarified that by his own decision photography was considered equal to the other arts. The likable minister forgot that it is education that ensures the life and value of the arts and not ministerial decisions. And no one seems to be pushing for artistic education either in central or local government.

Three years ago with the thought of settling in Syros I proposed in writing and with a detailed memorandum to the Ministry of the Aegean and to five or six island mayors that I and my students undertake a program during the winter which I had named Photography in the Aegean. According to this we would deliver a weekly artistic photography seminar to those residents who wanted it with a and professors. We would photograph the island in a completely antipostal way with the aim of publishing a very small album. We would assign the students of the seminar specific photography topics of the island with the aim of having a group exhibition on all the islands in rotation after one year.