4 tips for local businesses to be easily found on Google

rafiyaislam

4 tips for local businesses to be easily found on Google

Post by rafiyaislam » Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:02 am

As you may already know, Google is always updating its platform and also the tools it offers for companies to promote their business on the internet. And anyone who thinks that Google services are only for large companies or e-commerce stores is mistaken. Local businesses such as restaurants, beauty salons, stores, clinics, schools, workshops, or any company that has a physical address to receive its customers, can also benefit greatly from the platform. Today, I'm going to present 4 tips for local businesses to be easily found on Google. If you have a small or medium business, you cannot fail to use these tips to attract more customers and, remember: for your company to be found on Google, it is of great importance to have a Local SEO strategy to ensure that your business website is optimized and improved for the search engine and more specifically for a geographic region in which you operate.

Google Search - Pizzeria Now let’s get to special-data the 4 tips! #1 Google My Business This is a free tool from Google, in which you can enter your business's main information so that it appears in the search engine's search results. In addition, the account is linked to your company's Google+ page and Google , Google's pay-per-click advertising management tool. 6 reasons for you to use Google My Business: Receive feedback from consumers about your business. Update your business information so it appears in Google search results and maps. Analyze statistics, making it possible to measure the volume of hits you receive on your business page. Share photos and news about your company.

Be eligible to appear in Google local searches, which are maps ? Be eligible to appear on Google's knowledge panel (you can read more about this in our post How does the change in Google's page impact PPC campaigns ? Busca_Google_-_WSI.png These activities can be done via computer or smartphone, as a Google My Business application is now available. #2 Social Media Presence Social networks are not just platforms for liking friends' photos and sharing cool phrases. It is possible to use these media to create a page for your business, this way your company will have more visibility, being able to reach a larger audience who are not yet aware of your product or service.