Always believe that from the second

Description of your first forum.
mostakimvip07

Always believe that from the second

Post by mostakimvip07 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:16 am

Because only then are you aware of a director's general concerns as well as his particular obsessions. Each film is in other words a mosaic in a more general project. And its assessment is strengthened by the knowledge of the other mosaics. A director's style results from the cultivation and evolution of that style over the years and series of films. That's why I don't dare to express an opinion about a director if I haven't seen more of his films. And that's why discovering an unknown film by a director we love is a great joy even if the film is not up to his best. And if one sees a remarkable film by a new and unknown director one eagerly waits to see another one and another one in order to begin to weigh him and evaluate him as a whole.

Personal preferences naturally play a large role in artistic e-commerce photo editing judgments. However preferences should not be confused with tastes but should be treated as personal positions and opinions. My adoration for Italy and what it produces is probably behind my selfconfessed weakness for Italian cinema. However this cinema has some common and rather timeless characteristics that make it especially dear and respected to me. To make something like this more noticeable one should take as an example a failed film and not a masterpiece since this latter will be wherever it comes from special. If therefore I have to endure a bad French and a bad Italian film I I will have something to console me.

Something I look for in any art and consequently also in cinema is the personal emotional involvement of the creator. A Fellini or a Bergman is reflected and reflected in their work. That is why despite the obvious differences in content and form they held each other's work in high esteem. In contrast a Hitchcock although undeniably a great master avoids stripping himself. In other words we know nothing about Hitchcock from his films. These kinds of creators earn my recognition but not my admiration. And even less my love. Some people disagree when they hear me rank artists and more artistic greatness on a scale of values. I do not do this to diminish their importance.