suggestion required

AOA everyone i am veterinarian done DVM now and want to do css like all you guyz i have selected some subjects as i have no background of these subjects most of them opted by me have 1 thing common which is that they have less syllabus so i can prepare them in short time of 5 months but i have still 1 subject remaining i am confused so which i should opt??? confused btw Agriculture & Forestory , Gender studies, Town planning and urban Manangement Plz senior advice me

My other optionals are IR, I.LAW, US History, Punjabi i heard except from Ir all other are scoring ones and have small syllabus comparatively but need ur advice on others

IR is outstanding, I Law awesome, US history really pays back, Punjabi a good choice. It's false assumption that IR is not scoring. It is! you just need to understand its theories, concept, and need to grip on it jargons and terminology.

Both Agri and Forestry and Gender Studies are beneficial. However, currently there is no advisable book on Agri and Forestry but there is one for Gender Studies ( I mean that of Nawaz Khalid. I have studied it and found it satisfactory).

If you have an availability with a teacher who can teach you on Gender studies then go for it..............

Thanx Farrukh khan for ur suggestion and appreciation can u plz suggest books for my optional and compulsory also which contains all material as u know there is not enough time and also i dont want to pile up the books ???/ i heard jahangir, dogar, advanced etc there are some publishers who specially publish books only for css?????? and also tell farrukh where do u live??? do u also opted these subjects???
    Last edited by bhatti0242; 22nd August 2015 at 05:31 PM.

Welcome Dear Bhatti. I think you are overwhelmed by the idea of short time. No doubt, time is short and requires, therefore, effective management...... yes, above all, you need to effectively manage your time.

From your discourse what I get is that you need direct, relevant and apt material for CSS Preparation. Every one needs this; but still you should can't compromise quality material that you may only get from the books written by foreign authors.

However, it does not mean that you should avoid from locally-compiled book. If books by these publishers don't serve as panacea yet they provide you ample material that is 'direct and relevant' if not completely apt and qualitative.

Gender studies by Nawaz khalid is good. Ikram Rabbani for IR. You may take any locally printed book for US history, I Law. Moreover, you should also try to acquire notes on these subjects which you can get from CSS academies or from some photocopiers etc.

My subjects are IR, I law, I History, Agriculture and forestry, Geography.

Thanks brother now i replaced Gender studies with Agriculture and Forestry and finalized my subjects i am going lahore to find some good teacher of English now??? R u from Lahore if yes please recommend some good teacher????? also i purchased book of Jahangir for IR, I LAW, PAK Affairs US history..........thanx for your suggestions