One or two books for Pakistan Affairs

Is there a complete book which covers all the topics of the new css syllabus for Pakistan Affairs. If I have to consult two or three books for that matter, it is still fine. Can anyone recommend me some good books?

Pre-Partition syllabus of Pakistan Affairs according to the new syllabus revolves around 'Ideology of Pakistan'. Now Pakistan Affairs feels more like current affairs. A candidate needs to firm his/her grip over contemporary issues of Pakistan and proceed in a way that nourishes his/her analytical skills.

Preparing 'Ideology of Pakistan' portion is not kind a hard nut to crack. You may consult any standard level book for this. The real challenge lies in other parts of the subject.

For this make daily newspaper (preferably Dawn) and Monthly edition of Jahangir's World Times' study a regular part of your routine life.

Pakistan Affairs by Dr Usmani and Liaqat Niazi

Political and Constitution History of Pakistan by Hamid Khan
    You are born with nothing but you will die with a name, and this name just not be a word, it should be a HISTORY...

Following the current pattern, it is advisable to consult more than one book. It will, at one hand, facilitate your understanding of the subject, and, at the other, broaden your horizon. Moreover, while studying a variety of quality materials, you will acquire a substantial proficiency level of valuable jargon and related terminology of the respective subject(s).

For e-book of Pakistan Affairs you may follow the link given below;

Pak-Affairs books
    "A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP"

the link requires permission. can you grant me access?

the link u give asking request access??? how do we get it????

Pakistan affairs by ikram rabbani is good