suggestion for optional subjects selection

Could anyone please help me choose the right combination for optional subjects?
    1.My academic background is Computer System Engineering.
    2.Personal interest is in Islamic Studies.
    3. Have no idea about scoring potential of the subjects.

Scoring potential is depend on your preparation and struggle.
    The best way for subject selection is you should go to revised syllabus and than to past papers.
    Here in new groups of subjects changed all scoring trend.
    Never choose subjects on others behalf.
    Best of luck

Thank you for guidance. JazakaAllah

3. Have no idea about scoring potential of the subjects.
    It is hard to suggest which subject and which is not. FPSC's decision to revise Syllabus and scheme was mainly focused around the idea to break scoring trend of the subjects. Now it depends upon your own interests and level of comfortably you enjoy with a specific subject. You should go for a subject that deems more easy and comprehensible to you.

While preparing, you should also focus on the degree of competition involved with a specific subject. Most of candidates are expected to opt IR. Though IR is easier than political science but when so many of the candidates will sit for IR in examination that will surely make the competition tough in this subject as compared to political science as competition increases when comparatively more candidates opts for a single subject. Same would be in other subjects too.

It does not mean that you should not select this subject rather I intend to convey that one should work relatively hard so as to meet the challenges posed by increased competition.

I would suggest you to first take introductory lectures or guidelines of every subject that you perceive appropriate for you. After analysing them you should decide which subject to opt!
    “Stop wishing, start doing”
    Life is a gift!