Question Books for Gender Studies preparation?

Evidently this is one of the newly introduced subjects in CSS, there is no standard information available that which books to be consulted for better preparation. I request the moderators of this CSS World to recommend a couple of books for Gender Studies preparation. It would also be grateful if some techniques are also shared for preparation of this subject.
    "But screw your courage to the sticking place/And we'll not fail." _Macbeth, W.Shakespeare

Me too need information?????????
    “Stop wishing, start doing”
    Life is a gift!

Gender Studies by Nawaz Khalid

This book is rather more appropriate than that of already present in the market. Mr Nawaz Khalid is currently serving in Civil Service of Pakistan. and holds the degree, M. Sc Gender Studies.
    If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you.

I Have Feminist thoughts by Tong, Queer theory by Lorber, Judith. I Will share these books with aspirants who r opting for Gender studies

I opt Gender Studies.....

I Have Feminist thoughts by Tong, Queer theory by Lorber, Judith. I Will share these books with aspirants who r opting for Gender studies
    Better if you upload this book on mediafire.com and then from there share a link here.

By this effort, you may make book serviceable to hundreds of aspirants.

i have imported these book from UK in scanned format, i will charge a very little amount for these books to compensate. You may plz contact me at ************
    Last edited by Shibli; 8th July 2015 at 09:48 AM.

i have imported these book from UK in scanned format, i will charge a very little amount for these books to compensate. You may plz contact me at ************
    Members are requested to avoid citing their personal cell no. or email address. Instead they should add this into their profile here at the forum. Any one who want to contact may be directed to there.
    You are born with nothing but you will die with a name, and this name just not be a word, it should be a HISTORY...