Prayers for our country

May Allah, in this Holy month of Ramadan, bless our country, with munificent prosperity and peace! May Allah’s blessings always shine upon our country!

Ameen

May Allah, in this Holy month of Ramadan, bless our country, with munificent prosperity and peace! May Allah’s blessings always shine upon our country!
    Ameen

May this Ramadan bring peace and Harmony!

Ameen

A lot of prayers for our country
    “Stop wishing, start doing”
    Life is a gift!

"A Great Nation is a Compassionate Nation..."

Dr. Martin Luther King

May Allah Bless our country with the spirit of love and compassion!
    Take a chance!

I am a strong believer that our country is a blessed one. And for this thanks to Almighty Allah. In fact millions thanks.

But in the month of Ramadan, when we are engaged in soul-searching and purifying, we all have to answer a question; Has our existence on the soil of this country been also a blessing for this country or else-wise??? Are we in our personal domains rendering services, no matter small or large, trivial or tremendous but at least to an extent which is potentially possible????

Had we been sincere to our country, our country would not have been undergoing such a crisis.

Please forgive me if anyone feels humiliation. I'm not pointing to any single person but to our collective lack of consciousness.

Although there are good and selfless persons too but generally we as a nation lack consciousness and the spirit that is an integral element for the success and prosperity of a nation.

You all may observe the prices of food items touching skies. One wonders is it really the Holy Month??? Eid is just a few days ahead. There will be families who will celebrate it with much pump and show and what about many many others fellow citizens; for millions Eid will be an untouching an uninfluencing day. Oh! How can we forget 12 million street children?? Of course the day will be special for them....... as for 12 million street children there will be much leftover food on the filthy debris.

Irony is that my fellows and those who know me poke me as pessimistic. Whether i am or not does it change the harsh realities???

Dear fortified you rightly prayed for love and compassion as at the end it is what we all need.

May Allah instill in us a spirit and passion to build and erect our country!

Amen
    "Moral Courage is Higher and Rarer Virtue"

I am a strong believer that our country is a blessed one. And for this thanks to Almighty Allah. In fact millions thanks.

But in the month of Ramadan, when we are engaged in soul-searching and purifying, we all have to answer a question; Has our existence on the soil of this country been also a blessing for this country or else-wise??? Are we in our personal domains rendering services, no matter small or large, trivial or tremendous but at least to an extent which is potentially possible????

Had we been sincere to our country, our country would not have been undergoing such a crisis.

Please forgive me if anyone feels humiliation. I'm not pointing to any single person but to our collective lack of consciousness.

Although there are good and selfless persons too but generally we as a nation lack consciousness and the spirit that is an integral element for the success and prosperity of a nation.

You all may observe the prices of food items touching skies. One wonders is it really the Holy Month??? Eid is just a few days ahead. There will be families who will celebrate it with much pump and show and what about many many others fellow citizens; for millions Eid will be an untouching an uninfluencing day. Oh! How can we forget 12 million street children?? Of course the day will be special for them....... as for 12 million street children there will be much leftover food on the filthy debris.

Irony is that my fellows and those who know me poke me as pessimistic. Whether i am or not does it change the harsh realities???

Dear fortified you rightly prayed for love and compassion as at the end it is what we all need.

May Allah instill in us a spirit and passion to build and erect our country!

Really inspiring. What you said is right and depict the condition of regular life in our country. In Ramadan we really need to dig deep into our soul.

And dear I don't think you are a pessimistic at least as much as your above discourse goes by.