Which subject should I opt??/

Please anyone guide me which subject I should opt??? I am doing my B.S. (Hons.) in Mass Communication from Punjab University. My subjects are sociology, psychology, political science and journalism. I am going to appear in BA exam this year so that I may appear in CSS. The PU library has a lot of books but I cannot decide which books I should choose. Moreover, my English is not so good. Keeping in view my shortcomings, please tell me which subject combination is right for me and also suggest me a few good books of these subjects along with a method to improve my knowledge and writing skills.

I belong to Gilgit-Baltistan and we have 4 per cent quota in the CSS. If you guide me a little I will work hard because I am at an initial stage right now.

I shall be thankful

You may consult the books suggested below. However, you should also benefit from PU Library for value-addition of your notes for each subject. You may select from subjects like Psychology, Geography, Sociology, Journalism, British History and Political Science.

1. Introduction to Psychology by Morgan & King
    2. Abnormal Psychology by Neil Davisson
    3. Psychology by Ali Ajmal

Physical Geography:
    1. Physical Geography of Human Environment by H. De Blij
    2. Certificate Physical and Human Geography by Goh Chen Long

Economic, Regional and Human Geography:
    1. Geography (20 Questions) by M. Jahangir Sanpal Khan
    2. Economic Geography by Fazal Karim Khan
    3. Oxford Geography for Pakistan by Fazal Karim

1. Sociology by Horton and Hunt
    2. Social Problems of Pakistan by Dr Muhammad Khalid