Exclamation What subjects should i opt for?

Hi
    Could anyone please help me choose the right combination for optional subjects? I am doing my BA (hons.) from a university in USA in Poli Sci and Psych. And i really want to succeed in CSS test. I want to pursue psycho+journo, poli sci, and constitutional law + criminology. Could you also please help suggest any online books or notes I can gain access to? I am in a real quagmire because i can't utilize pakistani libraries and don't know how to prepare for the test.

Psychology is better than journalism. Handling Pol science would be relatively easy for you because of your academic background. Criminology seems appropriate than constitutional law. Among the subjects of Group 5, you may choose Gender Studies, Env Sciences or agri and forestry.

You should prefer the books of foreign authors instead of accessing Pakistani libraries. The nature of your subjects whether pol science, criminology, psychology etc is such like you may not find quality materials from the work of Pakistani authors.

Gender studies how much ths sbjct is good scoring regarding css exam??

Quote Originally Posted by PharmaCist View Post
    Bro its new subject and you will see result in octuber
    PER ARDUA AD ASTRA

Quote Originally Posted by PharmaCist View Post
    Gender Studies will be a scoring subject as compared to Journalism, Sociology etc ... It is a good subject to opt for CSS