How to improve my english vocab??

Hello,
    I understand vocabulary is so much important in English. But I faced a problem how I can remember those words and used it in writing and speaking?? Please suggest..........

There are many tips. I used to write any new words I found anywhere on my notebook then checked my dictionary to find out the meaning and wrote its meaning there. Moreover, i continue to keep it viewing again and again until i get a fair idea of the word.

Obviously this varies from person to person. I would suggest trying lots of different techniques because you will find that some work better for you than others.

When I was learning English I enjoyed reading, listening and watching things and noting down any words I didn't know so that I could look them up later. By varying the activities between reading, listening and watching things, I found that doing the work to find new vocabulary wasn't boring. Another benefit of this approach is that you are more likely to come across words that are used more regularly. Obviously this depends on what you read, listen to or watch, but you can be selective about this in order to learn the right vocabulary.
    For example, if you want to learn some political terminology, reading newspaper reports is often a good start. Or, if you are looking for vocabulary about going on holiday, try finding and watching a travel program.

Thanks for you precious suggestions. I think to follow your suggestions will, at least initially, be a laborious task but i agree to you that it will not be a boring venture. I'll try to do so.

@ Sandila

Quote Originally Posted by Sandila View Post
    Hello,
    I understand vocabulary is so much important in English. But I faced a problem how I can remember those words and used it in writing and speaking?? Please suggest..........
    To have too many words at your disposal is, I feel, to have access to the works of reputed writers and authors. On the one hand, it will provide you with new word for your compositions and, on the other hand, it will give you an insight in the proper use of words, that is collocation. In fact, you could have many words by going for the other methods suggested above.