29th April 2015, 04:23 PM
Assistant professor of anatomy , assistant superintendent of jail
CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 14/2015
APPEARED IN THE NATION & JANG ON WEDNESDAY 29-04-2015
SR. NO. 82
(CASE NO. 42- RE / 2015) RECRUITMENT TO SIXTEEN (16) PERMANENT POSTS OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF ANATOMY (BS-18) IN THE PUNJAB HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
1. QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE:
a) MBBS or equivalent medical qualifications recognized by the PMDC and the following Postgraduate qualifications in the subject:-
D.Sc, Ph.D, M.D, M.Phil (Pak) or equivalent qualification recognized by the PMDC.
Credit will be given for original research work published in a Standard Medical Journal and teaching experience in recognized institution.
b) If none with the above qualifications are not available, then:-
Postgraduate Minor Diploma in the subject recognized by the PMDC and 03 Years Teaching Experience as Demonstrator;
Credit will be given for original research work published in a Standard Medical Journal.
25 to 45 + 5 Years General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Can5idates = 50 Years and 25 to 45 + 08 Years General age relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates = 53 Years on 14-05-2015 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
3. PAY: BS-18
4. DOMICILE: Punjab.
5. GENDER: Male, Female & Shemale.
6. PLACE OF POSTING: Various Teaching Hospitals in the Punjab.
REQUIREMENT OF DOCUMENTS FOR THE POSTS OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF ANATOMY:-
Two (02) sets of Photocopies of following Documents will be required to be submitted along with Hard Copy of Online Application Form within 07-days after the Closing Date:-
a. Matriculation Certificate, showing Date of Birth and in case of 'O' Level, Equivalent Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing Total / Obtained Marks, Date of Birth. Or school leaving Certificate showing Date of Birth
b. Intermediate Certificate / 'A' Level along with Certificate of Equivalent Qualification from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing Total / Obtained Marks or Percentage of marks.
c. Degree and Detailed Marks of MBBS ( First to Final Profs.) duly issued by Controller of Examinations, showing Total / Obtained marks and Percentages and Postgraduate Degree / D.M.C in the subject. In case detailed marks are not produced, then minimum passing marks will be considered.
d. Postgraduate qualifications / Degree / Diploma in the subject.
e. Domicile Certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
f. In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (available on web site) duly signed & stamped by the Competent Authority of concerned Department.
g. Experience Certificate (specimen available on website) issued from Competent Authority.
h. Valid C.N.I.C.
i. Disability Certificate, if affected in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
j. Passport size Photograph.
k. Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by P.M.D.C and declared equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned Department.
l. Equivalence of the qualifications / degrees will determined by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) of concerned Administrative Department.
m. Valid PMDC Registration Certificate showing all Medical Degrees / Postgraduate qualifications therein.
n. Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
(CASE NO. 20- RF / 2015) RECRUITMENT TO SIXTY NINE (69) (INCLUDING 03 POSTS RESERVED FOR MINORITIES) TEMPORARY BUT LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT POSTS OF ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT OF JAIL (BS-16) (MALE) IN THE PUNJAB PRISONS.
Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Division) from a recognized University; and
2. PHYSICAL STANDARD
a. Height 173cm
b. Chest 85cm without expansion and 90cm with expansion
i) Right Eye 6/6 without Glasses
ii) Left Eye 6/6 without Glasses
3. WRITTEN TEST:
One Paper written test (MCQ Type) Graduate Level will be held in the following disciplines:-
a. General Knowledge b. Everyday Science
c. Pakistan Studies d. Islamic Studies
e. Urdu Language f. English Language
Note: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
4. AGE: 20 to 27 years on 14-05-2015.
5. PAY: BS-16
6. DOMICILE: Punjab.
7. GENDER: Only Male.
8. PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in the Province of Punjab.
a. Certificate of Physical Measurements found to have been tempered with in any way, including over-writing & cutting, shall not be acceptable.
b. No relaxation in Age, Physical Standards & Educational Qualifications is allowed, notwithstanding general purpose provision of the Application Form.
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 14-05-2015. Candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission's website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
2. Candidates will have to deposit Rs:300/- for Sr. No.82 and Rs:400/- for Sr. 83 under head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application form. Original Receipt will be produced at the time of Written Test, Interview / Viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test, Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
3. Disabled candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests / examinations are exempted of application / examination fee.
4. HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required for the posts of BS-17 and below.
5. Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail thus add address (firstname.lastname@example.org) into your contacts / address book so as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM like folder.
6. In case a large number of applications are received, the Commission reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of their qualifications and academic record or hold one paper written test (MCQ type) of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualifications and job description of the post or relating to general ability, to shortlist the candidates.
7. Schedule of Written Test / Exam will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues for Written Test / Exam. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test/Exam individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission's Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information
8. Schedule of interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the Commission’s website from where candidates can download their Call-up-letter and information about date, time and venue of interview, No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
9. IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS / HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVE TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/ SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
10. Candidates presently living / residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
11. In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes” or “No”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
12. Following Documents in Original along with a Set of Photocopy will be Required, if called for Interview / Viva voce:
a) Matriculation Certificate or in case of 'O' Level, Equivalent Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing Total/ Obtained Marks, Date of Birth. Or School Leaving Certificate showing Date of Birth.
b) Intermediate Certificate / 'A' Level along with Equivalent Qualification from IBCC, Islamabad, showing Total / Obtained Marks.
c) Bachelor’s Degree / Detailed Marks of relevant Academic Certificates showing Total / Obtained Marks / Percentage / Grading formula duly issued by the Controller of Examinations.
d) Medical Certificate of Physical Standard.
e) Domicile Certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the Closing Date.
f) In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (format available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the Competent Authority of concerned Department.
g) Experience certificate (Specimen available on PPSC website) duly signed by the Competent Authority.
h) Valid C.N.I.C.
i) Passport Size Photograph.
j) Equivalence of the qualifications / degrees will be determined by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) of the concerned Administrative Department.
k) Certificate in support of the Physical Measurements, from the Medical Superintendent of any of the District Headquarters Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore.
m) Treasury receipt of fee deposited (in original).
i) Candidates will be called for interview provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his / her application will be rejected.
ii) Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) provisionally. Detailed scrutiny will be carried out of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Test and / or qualified therein.
iii) To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
Lahore: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 042-99200162
Multan: 061-6510601, 061-6510602
- PPSC only uses the following email addresses to correspond with the candidates:-
- Official SMS are only sent to candidates by “PPSC” (Sender).
3. All potential candidates must make a note of the above and should not be mislead by any fake email addresses or SMS.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in Almighty Allah. In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written test and interview please contact immediately the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-
1. Mr. Muhammad Aslam Tareen, Member PPSC,
E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 042-99202734
2. Mr. Kalb-e-Abbas, Member PPSC,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202733
Your name will be kept secret.
Tel: 042-99200161, 99200162
Tags for this Thread