What u think of the new changes

What you think of the new changes? I consider them nothing short of flaws. Moreover these are by no way encouraging.

I also think so. The decision at this time is discouraging to candidates who aspire to appear in 2016. I think these changes should be implemented from 2017 to onwards.

As i am a new comer in this field so for me it does not create much difference. currently i am preparing compulsory subjects. After 2 or 3 months when i will be done with compulsory subjects then i will think seriously of the optional subjects. I hope at that time there will be complete clarity about the subjects. however, sometimes, i too don't feel easy when i see my serious disturbed. I hope they will soon get out of this trauma too.

I consider these changes healthy and necessary. I think the notion of 'scoring subjects' has ended. While preparing Pakistan Affairs, now it would be a grave mistake to say that if one prepares pre-partition than he/she can get appreciable scores. Thorough reading and understanding of the subjects is the criteria to qualify now.

FPSC has put us to wobble and fall. Currently, there are no books, no worthy guideline, no notes, nothing but uncertainty.

Building on strengths rather than carping on should be the essential element of any reformatory process. It's what lacking on the part of FPSC. No doubt, revision of scheme and syllabus was an imperative step, however, a complete lack of vision and foresightedness in FPSC statutory body totally marred it. The decision is not going to 'net talent' as FPSC pointed it out.
    "A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP"

Apart from falling in a debate to say whether changes are good or not (although a good discussion), I would rather say that all of you should focus on choosing subjects. I think good time is now as then we would have ample time to make and prepare notes.

'When it comes to many contentious subjects, our usual relationship to information is reversed: Ignorance increases', says Robert Proctor- a Professor of History of Science at Stanford University. Exactly the same thing is going to happen as the bitter consequences of the decision. It will produce a class of bureaucrat who will be more informed, least knowledged and hence less efficient,