Exclamation Regrouping of CSS subjects

I just came to know that FPSC has revised CSS optional and compulsory subjects. I am worried. Which subject should I opt?? I am confused. Where should I go??? please guide me. or at least share your feelings. I am tense.............

I think you should wait a little until FPSC syllabus of all the subjects. Me too worried............

Yes you are right. I am at my place, more worried about the syllabus. I just started compulsory subjects preparation. I have yet to opt for optional subjects. I think you should see what new Syllabus is going to offer us.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

After going through revised syllabus, i think it's just going to offer us more worries. New syllabus does not seem appealing to me. Especially syllabus of islamic studies and pak affairs feel more demanding....

Gone are the days when CSS could be prepared in 6 months.

I consider these changes rational and necessary. Conditions have much changed whether that social or political or related to other field. We aspirant need to be updated. Up to date syllabus of CSS competitive exams is a precondition for that.
    I think FPSC performed well, although me too have some reservations.

Hello to all!

Qualifying Css has now become a hard nut to crack. Rambling through css, i think, now, is one of the most painful journey one ever would think off.

I think, 99% aspirants will go for political science or international relations.