Question score my combination of optional subjects

IR,
    Mercantile Law,
    Business Administration,
    Journalism & Mass Communication and
    Islamic History & Culture

What is your educational background and also have you applied for CSS '17 with this subject combination?
    You are born with nothing but you will die with a name, and this name just not be a word, it should be a HISTORY...

i hv done MBA in 2013 & BBA(Hons) in 2011

Mercantile law and business ad is ok as you are hailing from management background. However, I will suggest you to reconsider your decision of opting I History and Journalism and Mass Communism. The scoring trend in these subjects is not healthy and appreciable.

The only scoring subject in your subjects combination is Business Ad. Mercantile Law also, if prepared well, would fetch good score for you. But chances are on both sides of the scoring trend; Mercantile Law may or may not disappoint you. However, you may keep it. It's not risky for with MBA as your educational strength.

So keep IR, B Ad and Mercantile Law. But revise your planning for other two subjects that should essentially be scoring.
    You are born with nothing but you will die with a name, and this name just not be a word, it should be a HISTORY...