Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why does pakistan run after f16?

The f16 deal looks waste of money to me as why does country not look to get s400 or s300 anti aircraft system

F 16 is waste of money if it is bought by paying full cost. It was a nice deal when Pakistan had to pay just a fraction of amount while rest was being subsidized by USA..
    Pakistan needs F-16 because dozens of PAF jets will retire by end of this year

What r s300 and s400 anti aircraft missile? are they nuclear capable missiles? whay you are comparing fighter jets with missiles

Hi bro ..i think hq 9 and hq16 air defence system is ok...come on...china too can subsidized too but these airdefence systems would be cheaper and effective..i perceive that competition to buy better aircrafts and to retire old would end in future...if not then it would minimize..iran too bought s300 system why cant pakistan buy hq9 or hq16...and jf 17 thunder block 2 i perceive had many capabilities like hms and bvr with Aesa radar..f16 is total waste of money even though US subsidize it.. these US snakes will fulfill their agenda always ...china is all weather friend and we must utilize china friendship to protect our cpec coast line and routes through such advance air defence system.....they would be much cheaper if subsidized by china...dont know what is in mind of airforce..earlier they planned to buy atleast 6 su 35 which i think isnot possible as long indian snakes are there....they also planned to buy j 31 fighters but looks to me as if they are betwixt and between ...they must set direction..now india conducted anti ballistic missle experiment...what are we doing now??.
    Last edited by Zealot; 23rd May 2016 at 03:00 PM.
    PER ARDUA AD ASTRA

S300 and s400 are air defence system they are anti aircraft batteries to shoot down any aircraft within their range....s400 range is about 400km if loaded with 40n6 missle.that mean if raptor f22 or Sukhoi pak Fa or other world advance fighter would dare to enter in range of 400 km would be shoot down by these s400 batteries...s300 has less range than s400 which is i think is 100to 200km...
    Last edited by Zealot; 23rd May 2016 at 03:10 PM.
    PER ARDUA AD ASTRA

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Hi bro ..i think hq 9 and hq16 air defence system is ok...come on...china too can subsidized too but these airdefence systems would be cheaper and effective..i perceive that competition to buy better aircrafts and to retire old would end in future...if not then it would minimize..iran too bought s300 system why cant pakistan buy hq9 or hq16...and jf 17 thunder block 2 i perceive had many capabilities like hms and bvr with Aesa radar..f16 is total waste of money even though US subsidize it.. these US snakes will fulfill their agenda always ...china is all weather friend and we must utilize china friendship to protect our cpec coast line and routes through such advance air defence system.....they would be much cheaper if subsidized by china...dont know what is in mind of airforce..earlier they planned to buy atleast 6 su 35 which i think isnot possible as long indian snakes are there....they also planned to buy j 31 fighters but looks to me as if they are betwixt and between ...they must set direction..now india conducted anti ballistic missle experiment...what are we doing now??.
    I think we must pressure global community to force India to abandon her ambitions of securing second strike capability, moreover we should work with India to declare Indian Ocean as Nuclear Free Zone. We should spend dollars on this campaign and undergo lobbying in international forums so that we can avoid expensive confrontation. If all these efforts fail, only then we should secure defence equipment deals with Russia and China because defence equipment we are talking about will cost us billions and poor nation will find it very hard to take up the burden.

Quote Originally Posted by ASJ View Post
    I think we must pressure global community to force India to abandon her ambitions of securing second strike capability, moreover we should work with India to declare Indian Ocean as Nuclear Free Zone. We should spend dollars on this campaign and undergo lobbying in international forums so that we can avoid expensive confrontation. If all these efforts fail, only then we should secure defence equipment deals with Russia and China because defence equipment we are talking about will cost us billions and poor nation will find it very hard to take up the burden.
    Bro in context of panama leaks ...wiki leaks as well as dual policy of good and bad talibans....failed body language of our politicians...which is main reason...do you think our politician has courage to talk eye to eye...??? you know there are two trees one is green other is dried...but both are trees ..but poles apart...you better understand the rest....and about hq9 ...even one battery would be better per year than junkies like f16...
    PER ARDUA AD ASTRA

This is responsibility of our foreign office and I trust their abilities. Politicians are corrupt everywhere

This is same foreign office criticize north korea that help us to develop nuclear capability and now criticized russia intervention in syria...this foreign office is a joke.. made their su 35 deal easily blocked by such irresponsible statements...rest is done by verbal statements by russian chief diplomat alipove in india.not gave su35 to pakistan...the fact is as long as no proper plateform to state through system...conflicts would prevail through contradictions in the realm of consent of this and that.....
    Last edited by Zealot; 24th May 2016 at 06:55 PM.
    PER ARDUA AD ASTRA

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    This is same foreign office criticize north korea that help us to develop nuclear capability and now criticized russia intervention in syria...this foreign office is a joke.. made their su 35 deal easily blocked by such irresponsible statements...rest is done by verbal statements by russian chief diplomat alipove in india.not gave su35 to pakistan...the fact is as long as no proper plateform to state through system...conflicts would prevail through contradictions in the realm of consent of this and that.....
    do not resort to pessimism. Diplomacy is a great tool to not only avert problems but to solve man issues. So far Pakistan has managed to prevent India from becoming permanent member of UNSC owing to laborious diplomacy by our foreign diplomats.. We should give talks a first chance but yes we cannot be oblivious towards our defence... Defence should be priority of our government but not at the cost of living standards of common populace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast