Thread: I m Zealot

I m Zealot

Hello all...i expect this forum is free from moronic irratating rules as are in so called cssforum....i expect that all members are here contributing this forum in providing best of the best knowledge to their experience...i will follow suit....thanks!!!

Dear zealot, i've known you from your posts on cssforum, if you are same 'zealot'... You are always welcome but yes rules are everywhere and cssworld is no exception

Quote Originally Posted by ASJ View Post
    Dear zealot, i've known you from your posts on cssforum, if you are same 'zealot'... You are always welcome but yes rules are everywhere and cssworld is no exception
    Yes i m same zealot....i will follow rules but not those that exasperate......i expect miss lost island and co must not be here.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Yes i m same zealot....i will follow rules but not those that exasperate......i expect miss lost island and co must not be here.....
    They are not here... I will encourage you to share your essay outlines

Why you are asking zealot for essay outlines? he is qualifier?

Quote Originally Posted by HumaKhan View Post
    Why you are asking zealot for essay outlines? he is qualifier?
    I m not a qualifier.....which essay outlines? I hadnot taken ce 2016 but made feww outlines on essays of 2016...bro you can check in cssforum ....i perceive they are authentic
    And tell me ....do mods delete post too????? Like in cssforum

Sure brother, I will try my best for this forum
    Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.

All bro sis of css aspirants i visit this forum regularly though i dont log in but surely i will answer your queries regarding css apart from subject selection which is your choice.i try to answer the rest queries asked about css thanks!!!
    PER ARDUA AD ASTRA